had a few friends over tonight, had steamboat dinner, watched NDP 07 off the webcast (sad huh!) haha and generally just enjoyed ourselves. and sang old school national day songs. (Home is the best I think) so erm, emo. just touched up a bit more for my friday PBL tutorial, been burning some midnight oil these couple of nights, therefore I've got to get time management back on track again. there's just so much to be done, and I know I've probably realised this before, but I'm constantly re-realising that you can never read/learn enough. so, when do you stop?yeah zx, I do know that's what I probably am these days. =( a lil out of sync with all that's going on around me. I know I'm probably not doing enough to strengthen my friendships, and that's not something I'm particularly good at, but I will make efforts people. btw, hope you've come to a decision wrt your dilemma. whatever it is, just make it become the correct one. (somehow, I feel that's what I'm doing. gong xi fa cai.)

Friday, August 10, 2007